- Research Associate (Wissenschaftlicher Mitarbeiter)
- PhD - Student (Promotionsstudent)
Field of Research
- Numerical Modeling and Simulation (BOSZ, SWAN, ...)
- Ship-induced Waves
- Eco-DRR and "Soft-Protection-Measures" in Coastal Engineering
Awards and Fellowships
- Japanese Society for the Promotion of Science (JSPS) PhD Research Fellowship.
Outgoing student to Tohoku University Sendai, International Research Institute of Disaster Science (IRIDeS)
- Victor-Rizkallah Preis 2015 for the Master's thesis Determination of hydraulic loads to a current guide wall due to ships waves by means of Boussinesq model in the port of Hamburg.
The Master's thesis was carried out in cooperation with the Hamburg Port Authority (HPA). It was awarded with the 2015 Victor-Rizkallah-Prize at the Congress of the German Port Technology Association (Hafentechnischen Geselleschaft, HTG) in Bremen.
- Prof. Paschen Förderpreis für Innovatives Bauen 2011 (First Place) for the Bachelor's thesis Sensitivity Analysis with SWAN; Comparison between Model and Gauge Data in the German Bight.
The Bachelor's thesis was carried out in cooperation with the Coastal Research Station of the Lower Saxon State Department for Waterway, Coastal and Nature Conservation (Forschungsstelle Küste des Niedersächsischer Landesbetrieb für Wasserwirtschaft, Küsten- und Naturschutz, FSK-NLWKN).
Gerne nach Vereinbarung per Mail.
For more, check Instagram and Twitter